2016 Resolution Details

So I have a few resolutions this year.
I'd rename them but I don't have a problem with calling them that.

The challenge, then, is in the execution.

My three goals this year are:

1. More Godly life
  • increased intentional sweetness to family
  • more Bible stuff (reading, sharing, praying over, etc)
  • intentionally setting aside time to pray / be with Christ
2.  Health
  • intentionally exercise with some frequency (X-fit, Krav Maga, others)
  • better nutrition
  • more sleep
3. Author
  • Do at least two more full edits on Alabaster (1st novel)
  • Walk (pitch -> end) work on a book
  • Complete a few of the e-courses I've already got on this stuff
  • Read a few of the books I have on writing / publishing / etc
  • Research whether my existing wrimomeme writing has an audience
In particular, I intend to regularly work on 3.b - and will use this blog to document it.

In fact ... if I remember to do so, I'll update this post with references to other posts which document progress.  And this post might then be migrated to a page ... woah, using social media productively.

Like woah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 01 part ii

Chapter 01 part iii

Chapter 01 part i