Nice-to-haves

So I'm posting things I hope to eventually own - as well as why.
As I'm not normally interested in material rewards, this seemed useful.

Also, it will help remind me why I'm doing some of the things I'll be doing.

1. Macbook ($1000 +/- whatever)
    Building mobile apps
    Especially as it is excessively non-trivial to mock up an Apple dev env

2. James Patterson's Master Course ($90)
    Guidance on better writing
    I already have several other resources that are likely similar.
    Note: this is a reward for having made enough sales as a Kindle author

3. 3D Printer
    There never seems to be enough time to use this.
    Being able to print companion pieces to our LEGOs would be awesome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 01 part ii

Chapter 01 part iii

Chapter 01 part i