Gratitude - 05 Dec 2016

Gratitudinality continues!

Minimum Rules:
1. Every day, post three things for which I am thankful.  Descriptions/details are appreciated but optional.
2. In each post, include these rules.
3. Expect the day to be different; look for the difference.

I encourage you, dear reader, to participate ... at least in declaring your own gratitudes.  Not so much the posting but the intentionally mindful thankfulness.

I am thankful for temperature-controlled spaces.  Much of my life has been spent in or near them and they are a source of comfort.*

I am thankful for my facility for language and mathematics.  I would say most of the productive opportunities I have had seem to be tied to them and they add layers of depth and value to my days.  Full props to God because without Him I would not have them ... and literally would not exist.

I am thankful for grace.  As defined by "unmerited favor", the idea that I ought to already have been judged, found wanting, and released from His live ... but instead have been given a map, a set of armor, a dynamic and meaningful paradigm, and friends to reinforce and encourage.

211.6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 01 part ii

Chapter 01 part iii

Chapter 01 part i