Gratitude - 01 Dec 2016

So 2016 has flown by - and now we are in December.

I did do NaNoWriMo this year (link).

This month I am going to try being intentionally thankful - and recording it here.

Minimum Rules:
1. Every day, post three things for which I am thankful.  Descriptions/details are appreciated but optional.
2. In each post, include these rules.
3. Expect the day to be different; look for the difference.

I encourage you, dear reader, to participate ... at least in declaring your own gratitudes.  Not so much the posting but the intentionally mindful thankfulness.

I am thankful for enough food to not only rarely be hungry but to have the luxury to be able to diet.

I am thankful for running water inside of my house.  I spent some time without it and I really, really like being able to wash my hands, take a shower, wash clothes, and take for granted the availability of clean, potable water.

I am thankful for my children.  Perhaps it will always be feast or famine about whether I like them - but I love them deeply, unconditionally, and my life is immeasurably better because they exist.

Tag, you're it!

210.1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 01 part ii

Chapter 01 part iii

Chapter 01 part i