Gratitude - 02 Dec 2016

Gratitudinality continues!

Minimum Rules:
1. Every day, post three things for which I am thankful.  Descriptions/details are appreciated but optional.
2. In each post, include these rules.
3. Expect the day to be different; look for the difference.

I encourage you, dear reader, to participate ... at least in declaring your own gratitudes.  Not so much the posting but the intentionally mindful thankfulness.

I am thankful for a real, loving God who has designed my interface to be compatible with what he provides the world. He did such an amazing job that I perpetually take him for granted. So this is a shout-out to Christ fir being far more than I deserve or can even appreciate!

I am thankful for my wife - a woman who does not always understand me but always loves me, may not always like me but always tries to be kind to me, and who I also take for granted. She deserves far more than I ... though God put us together for *some* reason.

I am thankful for my senses. They help me appreciate the wondrous world around me.

210.5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 01 part ii

Chapter 01 part iii

Chapter 01 part i