11-05 - Enlightened

  (Published 21-Nov-2020 22:33:51)

"Mommy, can you turn off the light?"

 

"But why, honey?"

 

"Because it makes me float."

 

"What?!"

 

"Yes, Mommy. During the day, there are so many places that light comes in - everything kind of cancels out. But when it's dark, I have to be careful."

 

"... How long have you had this problem?"

 

"Um, I dunno. I thought everyone was like this. I didn't know it was a bad thing."

 

"Oh, honey, no. Daddy and I aren't like that."

 

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry, Mommy. I will try to make it stop."

 

"Baby, no - you didn't do anything wrong."

 

"Okay, Mommy. I love you Mommy."

 

"I love you too baby. And yes, I'll turn off the light."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 01 part ii

Chapter 01 part iii

Chapter 01 part i