02-08 - The forbidden

(Published 27-Oct-2020 23:13:17)

An attempt to write a horror story for faery - because they would presumably be afraid of an addictive plant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I just want to taste it," said Li'lallen. I know we're not supposed to, but I just had a birthday and I've been so very, very curious.


"But you must not," said Da'in. "The fae counsel specifically forbids it."


Flying faster up, Li'lallen headed East.


"I know where a batch is that just finished growing," said Li'lallen. "It's just over this hill."


"Don't you know what will happen," asked Da'in, following close behind.


"It is said to do many amazing things but to also be terribly addictive." said Li'lallen. I can't imagine just a little will do us any harm."


"Us?" asked Da'in. "I never said I would join you!"


Halting abruptly, the tall, blue stalks rose several feet above both faeries.


"Look how BORING this plant is!" said Li'lallen. "There's no way it does what they say."


Looking at the stalks, Da'in said, "All I know is that they said it was forbidden. I trust them."


"Those old fogies," said Li'lallen. They haven't had their mind changed in hundreds of years. And nobody has even died from these for twice as long as that!"


"Look," said Da'in. "I don't want you to get hurt. We are life-bound and I also would not want to have to attend to your bed because you chose to be foolish."


"Tell you what," said Li'lallen. "How about you smell it. Just hold it up to your nose. You've always told me you are super-sensitive to poisons - surely this would be one of the few times that it would actually be useful."


Sighing, Da'in said, "Okay. I will smell it."


Da'in flew close to the nearest bright blue stalk. The breezy afternoon caused them to sway back and forth - Da'in's eyes and head followed the swaying as he flew close.


Looking left and right, Da'in fully expected to see someone ... anyone ... to pop out of the brush. But nobody appeared.


Da'in flew even closer and deeply inhaled. Da'in's bright eyes slowly dimmed - becoming a dark, dark black.


"I don't think the counsel knew what they were talking about," said Da'in. Holding the blue stalk in his hands, Da'in breathed in deeply.


"Wanna try some, now that we're out here," said Da'in. "I think you were right. There's nothing to worry about."


Smiling, Li'lallen flew closer, landed on another blue stalk, and inhaled of the plant.


Da'in watched as Li'lallen's eyes too dimmed becoming dark, dark black.


With a dark smirk, Da'in flew over to Li'lallen and ravished her. Then she ravished him.


"I can see why they warned us away from this," said Li'lallen. "But I think they were wrong. It smells so good and feels even better."


"And besides," said Da'in. "If they disagree, all they need is to smell it to be convinced."


"Oh yes," said Li'lallen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 01 part ii

Chapter 01 part iii

Chapter 01 part i